Prices include VAT, bed linen and towels. For the Lavanda and Ginestra rooms, weekly change, consumption of water, gas, electricity, final cleaning, heating and air conditioning are included.


breakfast €8 per person per day


€30-35 per person per dinner (full dinner with mostly local products available up to twice a week, Tuesday and Thursday).

Reduced price for children 4-8 years €15.

Additional bed

Supplement for adult €20.00 per night
Supplement for a child €10.00 per night

Checkin and Checkout

Arrival and departure times for the apartments:
Arrival from 16.00 to 20.00

Departure before 10:00


Method of payment: 20% upon booking confirmation. The remaining balance 80% is due 30 days before arrival. Unless agreed differently.

Payment by bank transfer or postal order and by credit card (visa, mastercard, eurocard).

Booking cancellation policy

In the event that you are unable to take advantage of your holiday for any reason, we can refund your deposit upon written notification within 60 days from the start date of your stay.

When the notification of cancellation does not occur within 60 days, we have the following cancellation terms:

  • from 30 to 59 days 20% of the total cost
  • for cancellations received from 22 to 29 days before the stay 50% of the total cost
  • from 0 to 21 days 100% of the total cost

If payment is made by credit card the cost will be credited automatically.

IBAN: IT51X0306925407100000000803 BIC: BCITITMM

Advance Bank Transfers

BANKING COORDINATES for bank transfer
Bank details for transfer bank

beneficiary: Agriturismo Le Fornaci di Picchi Simone
memo line (date of stay and guest name) / booking (holiday date and last name of guest):

IBAN: IT51X0306925407100000000803

Advance Postal Money Orders

beneficiary Picchi Simone Agriturismo Le Fornaci
address VIA del Pantano 1 06060 Lisciano Niccone Perugia Italycausale (data memo line (date of stay and guest name) / booking (holiday date and last name of guest)
deposit amount / deposit amount EURO.